Tutorial lectures at the training school are given by:
- Christian Perwass, CluTec, formerly at Raytrix GmbH, Kiel.
Tutorial on lightfield capturing with a plenoptic camera.
Slides: Part 1: Lightfield camera, algorithms, Part 2: Multi-focus lightfield camera, applications
- Sandro Esquivel, Post-doctoral Researcher, Kiel University.
Tutorial on sparse lightfield capturing with RGB-D multi-camera systems.
Slides: Introduction, Part 1: Optimization, Part 2: Multi-camera calibration, Part 3: Depth cameras
- Reinhard Koch, Professor of Multimedia Information Processing, Kiel University.
Tutorial on color and depth image fusion and interpolation for 3D displays.
Slides: Part 1: 3D-TV LDV content creation, Part 2: Interpolation for full parallax displays
- Bastian Goldlücke, Professor of Image Analysis and Computer Vision, Konstanz University.
Tutorial on dense lightfield analysis.
Slides: Part 1: Lambertian lightfields (62 MB), Part 2: Non-Lambertian lightfields (32 MB)
- Karol Myszkowski, Senior Researcher, Max Planck Institute for Informatics, Saarbrücken.
Tutorial on perception of lightfield enabled visual cues.
Slides: Perceptual display (12 MB)
- Joachim Keinert, Chief Scientist, Department Moving Picture Technologies, Fraunhofer IIS, Erlangen.
Tutorial on lightfield video production.
Slides: Lightfield capture for media production
|ETN-FPI (Project number 676401) is funded under the H2020-MSCA-ITN-2015 call and is part of the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions — Innovative Training Networks (ITN) funding scheme|