The ETN-FPI Training School 4, “Researcher Development”, will be focused on personal development. A range of topics will be covered, including:
- Influencing and Negotiating
- Scientific writing
- Time management
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Innovation, creativity and problem solving
Early Career Researchers funded by the European Training Network on Full-Parallax Imaging are expected to attend this event, which aims to equip you with essential leadership and transferable skills for your future career.
See our schedule for a further breakdown highlighting what will be covered in each session.
Speakers leading the sessions include:
- Jenny Brady, Enterprise Advisor
- Susan Mitchell
- Marianne Poulsen, M Consulting
- Chris Russell, My Consultants Ltd
- Andrew Scott, Andrew Scott Training
- Katie Wray, Lecturer in Enterprise and a NCEE Entrepreneurship Education Fellow
Getting to Newcastle
Newcastle Airport has many direct international flights. There are good transport links from the airport, with a metro to Newcastle city centre and a taxi rank. Alternatively, you can fly to London or Edinburgh and get a train to Newcastle. Newcastle train station is in the city centre and is a 20-30 minute walk to the venue.
|ETN-FPI (Project number 676401) is funded under the H2020-MSCA-ITN-2015 call and is part of the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions — Innovative Training Networks (ITN) funding scheme|