In addition to the lectures and exercises, students will have the opportunity to present their research works in a poster session. The poster session will allow attendees to familiarize with each other’s specific research work. Presenting a poster is required for obtaining credits from the school. The posters can be scientific and technical with concrete results but also works-in-progress and ideas are welcome. The topic of the posters should belong to the scope of the training school.
Each participant should prepare a short (1 min) oral presentation accompanied with a single powerpoint slide. The overall session will be 2h long, so there is plenty of time to meet and discuss eachother’s works. The date for the poster session is to be decided.
About the poster session
- Use size A1 portrait for the poster
- Prepare a single powerpoint slide
- Write an abstracts of the posters (max. 1 page)
- The layout for the powerpoint presentation will be available on the internal pages. You will recieve the password in your registration confirmation
- The powerpoint slide and abstract shall be sent to the organizers in advance. – no later than 18th of May to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ‘IEEE SPS Summer School 2018 Poster Session’
There will also be a best poster Award!