Training school 3 on “Plenoptic Sampling” will take place at Christian-Albrechts University (CAU) and Raytrix GmbH in Kiel, Germany during March 13–17, 2017
During the 5-day training school we will cover theory and practice of plenoptic sensing devices, data acquisition from lens-based lightfields, and production of test data. The expected instructors of the training school are:
- Reinhard Koch, Professor of Multimedia Information Processing, Kiel University.
- Sandro Esquivel, Post-doctoral Researcher, Kiel University.
- Christian Perwass, CluTec, formerly at Raytrix GmbH, Kiel.
- Bastian Goldlücke, Professor of Image Analysis and Computer Vision, University of Konstanz.
- Joachim Keinert, Chief Scientist, Department Moving Picture Technologies, Fraunhofer IIS.
- Karol Myszkowski, Senior Researcher, Max Planck Institute for Informatics.
For more information, visit TS3 website